Why do girls get plastic surgery?

 These procedures can turn back the clock on your appearance, lifting sagging areas, restoring youthful contours, and otherwise reducing concerns that don't respond to diet, exercise, or skincare products. I should stress that no procedure, no matter how advanced, can completely stop the aging process.

As a female plastic surgeon serving Houston, I’m often privy to my female patients’ deeper feelings about plastic surgery. As a wife, a mother, and a woman, I can really relate. There’s a certain camaraderie between women, and through these conversations, I’ve gained a deep awareness of what really motivates women to get plastic surgery. Here, I’d like to share what I’ve learned about why we pursue plastic surgery. You might be surprised to learn that it’s really not just about vanity.

Reason #1: Self-confidence

Reason #2: Pregnancy and aging

Reason #3: Breast cancer

For more details : Plastic Surgery 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is plastic surgery serious?

Do plastic surgery fail?

What to do to reduce facial fat